All reservations are charged 100% of the amount of your stay at the time of booking.
If you cancel within 14 days from your arrival date you will NOT be issued a refund. Instead If you cannot make your reservation a credit for a non-holiday future stay within one full calendar year (12 months) of the booking will be given. If you cancel within 72 hours of you scheduled reservation you will not receive a refund OR a credit. If we do issue a refund it will be minus 3.5% to cover any credit card or transaction fees we may have incurred during your transaction.
Once you check in, you are obligated for the full extent of your reservation. No refunds will be given if you must leave early once you have checked in to a cabin.
Please have the credit card ready that you booked with upon arrival to make sure we have it on file. If your credit card is expired, if you want to use a different credit card, or you have been issued a new credit card, we can take it at the time of check-in.
**Children under age 3 stay free, not to exceed maximum number of guests per cabin. Limit 4 people per cabins 1, 2, and 3. Limit 6 people in cabin 5.
No smoking in the cabins. Guests are permitted to smoke outside only if "red flag" warning conditions do not prevail.
Mature dogs are allowed in the cabins for a fee of $10 per dog per day FOR LITTLE COLORADO CABIN 1,2,3 & 5 AND $20 PER DOG PER DAY FOR THE BRANDING IRON and allowed on property if on a leash. If you do not pay for your dog at the time you book your reservation, your card will automatically be charged our dog fee, per night. Please pick up after your pet and bring a blanket to cover furniture if you feel that will be necessary. If your dog destroys property you will be held liable for all damage. Holiday Rates may apply. Minimum stay may apply. Please bring a crate for your dog,
IF YOU LEAVE, YOUR DOG MUST BE IN A CRATE IF IT IS LEFT ALONE IN THE CABIN
**We are not responsible for any acts of God such as road closures during your stay or reservation, power outages, flooding and storms and therefore can not issue a refund. Please check the upcoming weather before you book your trip and know that Greer does get snow! Be prepared.
**Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 6 AM. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times. Noise complaints are subject to immediate eviction. We will ask for assistance from Apache County Sheriffs
**ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING: We will not tolerate anyone smoking inside of any of our cabins. A Violation will be subject to immediate eviction. You will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $300.00. If you choose to smoke outside during red flag you could risk being arrested along with heavy fines. If you are in doubt please call us or the Greer Fire District to clarify if it red flag or not. PLEASE DO NOT THROW YOUR CIGAR OR CIGARETTE BUTS IN THE YARD. YOU MAY ONLY SMOKE OUTSIDE THE CABIN IF YOU MUST DO SO AND THERE IS NO RED FLAG WARNING.
**OUTSIDE FIRES IN GREER - YOU MUST HAVE A FIRE PERMIT ISSUED BY THE GREER FIRE DISTRICT IN YOUR POSSESSION FOR THE EXACT BURN DATES. Failure to comply could result in an arrest by the Apache County Sheriff and heavy fines will be enforced. No fires are allowed outside the cabins on Little Colorado Cabin property except for in BBQ's that are provided.
**LAZY TROUT OWNS PRIVATE FISHING PONDS NEXT DOOR TO OUR LITTLE COLORADO CABINS PROPERTY. YOU MUST PAY THE LAZY TROUT TO FISH THESE PONDS. The have surveilance cameras on their property so please don't fish unless you have paid them first. You can fish the river next to our property with a valid AZ fishing license.
**Fees for Damaging and Missing Items During Your Stay
1. $500.00 for scratching or defacing of wood walls or cielings in cabins.
2. $50.00 minimum cleaning fee for leaving ovens, stoves or microwaves dirty.
3. $25.00 minimum cleaning fee for leaving dirty dishes
4. $25.00 minimum cleaning fee for leaving dog poop in the yard.
5. $50.00 minimum cleaning fee for excessive dog hair on furniture, beds, or rugs.
6. $200.00 - $500.00 cleaning fee for smoking in the cabin.
7. $100.00 clean up fee of guest's vomit.****To avoid this charge**** Please inform us of the incident immediately.
If you have a washer in the cabin, please wash the articles that have been soiled with vommit. If you do not have a washing machine in your cabin, please call us for pickup of the articles and avoid this charge.
8. You will be charged the replacement cost plus shipping for ANY damaged/broken items. If the item/items can be fixed you will be charged $30.00 per hour to repair the item/items ourselves OR the cost of repair that a repair person/facility would charge.
9. $250.00 cleaning charge for adding salts, oils bubbles or any other substance to the hot tub in the Branding Iron Cabin.
10. $50.00 minimum charge for moving furniture and not placing back as found. Be careful not to scratch the floor while moving furniture.
11. $200.00 minimum damage charge to carpeting that requires cleaning or replacing.
12.$200.00 minimum damage charge to flooring that requires repair or replacing.
13. IF WE DEAM EXCESSIVE CLEANING IS REQUIRED AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED OUT OF YOUR CABIN, THIS WILL RESULT IN A $100 CLEANING FEE. THE FEE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE. WE WILL DOCUMENT AND TAKE PICTURES FOR OUR RECORDS.
Quoted rates do not include Arizona Tax.
Please contact our on-site agent at Little Colorado Cabins for reservations: (928) 751-8700.
Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your stay with us at Little Colorado Cabins in Greer, Arizona.
Jimmy and Alicia De Zubeldia